Positive Welfare Solutions: consultancy
Deven and his colleagues at The Welfare Reform Club provided much-needed clarity on the steps we as a local authority could take to actively shape our role in local welfare delivery. Most importantly this advice was clear and concise and came from experienced professionals who have excellent local and central government contacts to draw upon.
– David Mitchell, Executive Manager (Communities), Rushcliffe Borough Council
The welfare reform club have undertaken some ground-breaking work with the majority of Welsh local authorities which will result in a more transparent and equitable system for the Welsh public.
– Karl Thomas, Head of Welfare Reform Housing and Rent Officers Wales
Visionary Network: networking ideas
All the benefits of going to a seminar without the need to travel
– Andy Sims, Revenues and Benefits Manager, Hull City Council
Visionary Network is both a cost and time effective method of staying in touch and hearing from top quality speakers. I cannot recommend it enough
– Craig Geens, Head of Customer Centric Services, arvato Government Services (Sefton)
Delivers real value for money while helping to improve decision-making and strategy
– Karen Taylor, Benefits Manager, Tamworth Council
The use of this technology is not only cost effective and efficient, it is incredibly easy to use.
– Jo-Anne Buchan North Somerset Council