There are a number financial schemes from central government that are to aid local authorities, organisations and communities in assist their customers, citizens and households into independence and work.
Most schemes require partnerships between several organisations to bid innovative schemes into these central government post. Welfare reform is more than just managing cuts to budgets and benefits. It is about creating opportunities and doing more with funds available. While the heady days of DWP Challenge funding has gone there is nonetheless government money available to for various schemes. There will be more of a trend for organisations to make a business case for funds. An example would be additional Discretionary Housing Payments grants.
At WRC we have a top-class bid management team that assist organisations through ther bid and tender management process. We will can you more effectively manage your bid and tender production process.
- Our team of highly professional bid managers can:
- Set up & embed a new bid management process
- Act as interim bid manager
- Manage consortium bids
- Develop your in house bid management skills
- Act as critical friend for a bid that you wish to submit
We believe in excellence through supporting positive welfare solutions
The bid management process we use is more than solid management theory; it is a practical approach that is understandable and highly effective, especially when you have to manage contributions from distributed teams.
But when acting as interim bid managers, it is our resilience that makes the difference. Good enough never is, continually striving for perfection is the only acceptable approach.
If you have challenges with a particular bid or your bid management process then please contact us to see how we can help.
Our Bid Team
- Paul Howarth – is a former DWP senior manager who understands how government works and has often sat on either side of the bid process.
- Kevin Stewart– Experienced local council officer who has written and won many bids for central government funding. Most of Sam’s bid have been cross service and multi-partner bids.
- Malcolm Gardner – has worked on several large strategic and service bids