Held by most councils and housing associations is a considerable amount of data. When deciding on a policy, or strategy that data needs to be accessed and interpreted. Whether it is forecasting changes or understanding the impacts of policy decisions, we can help councils and organisations see the implications of reforms on their citizens and to help them tailor services that maximise resources and target those who most need help.
Several organisations offer analysis of data, but only the Welfare Reform Club can help you interpret the analysis as it impacts your customers or citizens. Because only the Welfare Reform Club have the experience and the knowledge that comes from running front-line services, produce real policy and handling big data.
Regardless of what you want to do:
- to review Local Council Reductions Schemes, or
- undertake smart recovery, or
- identify the most vulnerable who need additional targeted help, or
- to simply assist your citizens in making better life choices.
We are the organisation that can help you.
Who do we work with?
We will work with any and all organisations:
- that have data
- that can number crunch data
- that know what they don’t know and what they want to know
- Care about outcomes for their customers and citizens